Complaints which we will deal with:
Complaints must contain the following information. Otherwise they will be ignored:
- The link and full name of the Trust-j.org user whose page on Trust-j.org contains the disputed content.
- The exact copy of the disputed content.
Complaints that we will ignore:
- Incomplete complaints or complaints with excessively long justifications.
- Complaints which do not directly concern content on the Trust-j.org platform.
- Complaints about the journalistic work of a Trust-j.org user. Such complaints can be submitted to the Swiss Press Council in accordance with its guidelines. Further information can be found here.
Such complaints will be ignored without feedback.
How complaints are submitted:
Please send an e-mail to info(at)impressum(dot)ch
If you do not receive a response from us within a reasonable time, the e-mail may not have arrived for technical reasons. If you are of the opinion that your complaint meets the above requirements and no reply has been received, please contact us again. You can find contact details here.
What happens then: